Capitol Hill Village is a charitable organization and appreciates all donations to support our growth and expanded services and programs.
Here are some examples of what your donations support:
• $50 supports the recruitment and training of a volunteer to provide a month of services including driving, help with household tasks, friendly visits and more.
• $100 supports a month of care services and coordination to a high need member in medical crisis.
• $250 supports a monthly educational program that provides health, nutrition, financial and legal information, skills and resources to seniors, helping them age well in their community.
• $1000 supports care management of a low income member in crisis for a year.
Your Donation can be directed to one of three areas in service to seniors: Essential Program Support: Supports program development, community-wide education and engagement, volunteer management and building Capitol Hill Village’s role in the evolving local, regional and national conversations around America’s longevity trend.
Rogers Fund: Provides resources for low income community members including care coordination, emergency funds, health and nutrition counseling and transportation support.
Capitol Hill Village Endowment: supports the long term sustainability of the organization to ensure we are here for years to come.
Other donations: If you are interested in other donation methods such as stock donations or planned giving as a part of your estate, please contact: Molly Singer, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (202) 543 1778.
• Essential Program Support
• Rogers Fund
• Capitol Hill Village Endowment
2. Or . . . Mail a check and indicate your area of support:
Capitol Hill Village
725 8th St SE
Washington DC 20003
|Contact us: 202-543-1778 | email@example.com
|Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter