Great music, hip venue, fantastic supporters . . .
Bid on one-of-a-kind vacation, wine packages,
The 2016 Gala theme is “Meet Me at Mardi Gras,” and the event is lining up to be huge fun. Already there is music cued, fabulous food from DC’s hottest chef, and scores of DC’s social, political, and corporate leaders planning to participate. It will take place on Saturday, February 27, 2016, at Union Market, Dock 5 (upper level), 1309 5th Street NE, from 7 to 10:30 p.m.
The Gala serves as the major annual fundraiser to support Capitol Hill Village’s expanding programs, new service initiatives, and ongoing awareness-raising about longevity and living on Capitol Hill. The night calls for festive dress, with black-tie optional. Admission is $125. Buy a table for 10 for $1,100. Become a sponsor with levels beginning at $1,000 and going to $10,000 and receive terrific benefits and publicity!
Click here to view CHV 2016 Gala Sponsorship Benefits and Opportunities
It’s not a gala without a silent and live auction. Ours has amazing opportunities to meet people, take trips, get one-of-a-kind, behind-the-scenes opportunities, bid on top shelf gift packages and more! Get your bucket list out . . . because these opportunities are probably on it and you will want to check them off.
Wait ‘til you hear who you’re having dinner with . . .
This year we offer a new slate of Salon Dinners where fabulous chefs, smart, interesting, famous people and you gather in an oh-my-goodness-gorgeous home and chat the night away.
Get ready to bid on items where you can . . .
• Wine and Dine at the best Capitol Hill Restaurants
• Drink on the beach for a week at your own private casita in Loreto, Baja Mexico.
• Dream under the stars at a boathouse in St. Michaels, Maryland.
• Make jam and eat granola for a week at a 5-bedroom Vermont farmhouse
• Eat lobstah, watch whales, and talk funny for a week at an apartment on the Maine coast
• Be fabulous, eat well, do Broadway, and go dancing for three nights at a condo in New York City’s Flatiron District
• Build sand castles and eat salt water taffy for a week at a 2-bedroom condo in Rehobeth Beach
• Find your inner peace for a weekend at a Berkeley Springs mountain estate
• Appreciate theater at a range of DC (and Arlington) venues
|Contact us: 202-543-1778 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter