Great music, hip venue, fantastic supporters,
silent and live auctions . . .
The 2016 Gala event is lining up to be huge fun. Already there is music cued, fabulous food from Chef Mikko, and scores of DC’s social, political, and corporate leaders planning to participate. The Gala will take place on Saturday, February 27, 2016, at Union Market, Dock 5 (upper level), 1309 5th Street NE, from 7 to 10:30 p.m.
The Gala serves as the major annual fundraiser to support Capitol Hill Village’s expanding programs, new service initiatives, and ongoing awareness-raising about longevity and living on Capitol Hill. The night calls for festive dress, with black-tie optional. Admission is $125. Buy a table for 10 for $1,100.
It’s not a gala without a silent and live auction. Ours has amazing opportunities to meet people, take trips, get one-of-a-kind, behind-the-scenes opportunities, bid on top shelf gift packages and more! Get your bucket list out . . . because these opportunities are probably on it and you will want to check them off.
Wait ‘til you hear who you’re having dinner with . . .
This year we offer a new slate of Salon Dinners where fabulous chefs, smart, interesting, famous people and you gather in an oh-my-goodness-gorgeous home and chat the night away. Take your chance to rub elbows with Cokie Roberts, Mark Sherman, Alice Rivlin and Donald Kohn, Roger K. Lewis, Ari Roth, Charles Allen, Susan Page and Bill press, and many more fascinating folks.
Get ready to bid on items where you can . . .
• Wine and Dine at the best Capitol Hill Restaurants
• Take a private tour of the Newseum, the Holocaust Memorial Museum, and more!
• Enjoy a splendid meal for eight, with wine pairing, prepared in your home by DC's hottest chef
• Appreciate theater at a range of DC (and Arlington) venues
• Make jam and eat granola for a week at a 5-bedroom Vermont farmhouse
• Eat lobstah, watch whales, and talk funny for a week at an apartment on the Maine coast
• Be fabulous, eat well, do Broadway, and go dancing for three nights at a condo in New York City’s Flatiron District
• Go on a behind-the-scenes special tour of NBC News and observe the taping of Andrea Mitchell Reports.
|Contact us: 202-543-1778 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter